miQUEST for excellence!
If you are in a senior management position, this three-month course will change you and your business forever! The miQUEST® for excellence! course explores how to implement the many strategies and systems available to us.
This course is designed to maximize valuable time and allow for rigorous interaction among participants. Eleven 3-hour, high intensity class room sessions, two break-out coaching sessions, two group projects and eleven individual 30-minute coaching calls are included to support you with achieving tremendous results!
- Learn what drives us in our daily interactions
- Understand how and when to use requests powerfully
- Organize each day to be manageable and productive
- Establish measures that support business
- Learn the tools of Request Technology
- Understand integrity as an action word
- Master effective communication
- Learn to use communication as a tool to leadership
- Understand the difference between what you speak and what they hear
- Sourcing the cause of conflict in the workplace
- How to move from reaction to reality
- How to manage conflict
- Distinguish the difference between problems and problem solving
- Distinguish the symptom from the problem
- Understand those processes to effectively solve problems
- Understand the importance of knowing your numbers
- Learn how to determine the numbers
- Distinguish between formulas for success or failure
- Project – Organizational Productivity
- Project Review – Organizational Productivity
- Distinguish the relationship between action and attitude
- Understand the keys to effective leadership
- Learn to turn a breakdown into a breakthrough
- Time Cycle
- Generating Results
- Problem Solving
- Completing the team
- Completing the course
“We all hold the keys to success in our business and personal lives. The miQUEST® for excellence! course shows us where the keys are so we can unlock the door to our own success.”
Tuition Fee: $5,500
Facilitator: Rick Corbin & Nancy Clutts.
Time: Tuesdays, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The Corbin Group and miBUSINESS course allowed me to end my days of micromanagement and control. As a direct result of the course I realized over $300,000 in additional revenue on one negotiation. Not only have I realized a significant increase in my income, more importantly, I have been able to spend more time with my family.
Mount Dora, FL